Paper and cardboard assortment for artists
Recommended processing sequence.
Sample A1-A2, 250-380g/m2, glazed, white, finished paper
· Planographic printing, i.e. lithography, offset , Serigraphy,
· Typographic printing, i.e. linocut, wood engraving print, etc.
· Drawing, grease pastel, pencil, ink, etc.
Sample B, C1, E1- E4, K, R, 220-300g/m2, porous surface
· Intaglio printing, i.e. dry needle, etching, aquatint, mezzotint,
· Copperplate, etc. (moistened paper), white and chamois
· Typographic printing, i.e. linocut, wood engraving print (moistened and dry paper)
· Planographic printing, lithography (moistened and dry paper)
· Watercolour painting (moist paper)
· Drawing, pastel dry, greasy, pencil, ink etc.
Sample G, F, 240g/m2, white, structured surface
· Watercolour (moist paper)
· Intaglio printing – all techniques (moist paper)
Sample J1-J2„ 150-170g/m2, natural white, bibliophile
· Suitable for bibliophile processing of all accompanying graphical techniques, favourable properties for water colouring.
· Drawing, dry and grease pastel, pencil, ink etc.
ECO-cardboard, 180-250g/m2, in natural or colour shades
· Auxiliary accompanying material which may surprise us pleasantly during its processing by any of the above techniques
Price range: € 0,16 to € 0,66 / 1 arch ft.70x100 cm, /without VAT /
The whole assortment is produced in the Czech Republic,
and except “Eco“ the products have pH. 8 – 8.7.
Samples E1 –E4 are with watermark „EXCUDIT CZ“, or without watermark.
Consulted with graphic shops of the Institute of Applied Arts in Prague
Updated 04 / 2007